I’m baaaack!! After 2 1/2 weeks being in Utah we are finally back home in NorCal. We had SO much fun spending time with family and non stop fun but it’s always nice to be back home. I’m sorry I barely blogged the last 2 weeks so I have a lot of making up to do! I’m excited to share some fun things coming up!
OK on to this outfit. I have to say this top from Chicwish is so lovely and honestly even better in person if that’s even possible. I love how light and flowy it is and the stripes and lace. It’s the perfect top for the summer. But let’s be honest Chicwish always rocks it in the blouse department! I want everything from there!
So I haven’t done this in a long time and I get random questions all the time so I thought it would be fun to share 10 things you didn’t know about me.
1. I’m a dessert Lover. I will take dessert over dinner any day!
2. I have lived in 4 different states. Utah, AZ (Phoenix). Illinois (Chicago), and Hawaii.
3. Hula danced at the PCC (Polynesian Cultural Center) when I lived in Hawaii.
4. Been dancing since I was 3.
5. I nursed both of my kids till they were 2 (I know I’m a hippie haha)
6. I’m a night Owl. I stay up till 1 or 2 am most night (I don’t recommended it to anyone).
7. I’m LDS
8. I’m the oldest of 7 kids in my family.
9. I’m a worry wart (is that even a word?). I constantly worry about my kids, husband, family. I worry about their safely, health, you name it I worry about it haha.
10. I have had so many embarrassing moments in my life haha. But this one is too good not to share. Here goes. It happened when I was living in Hawaii, I was 21 and it was before I was married. Me and my friend Tia went to church at a family ward and we sat in the middle of the congregation. I had to use the restroom so I went to the restroom and started my way back to my seat and passed by most of the congregation. I go to sit down and my friend Tia grabbed my dress and was trying to pull it from behind and was saying oh my gosh!! Come to find out the whole back of my dress was tucked in the back of my underwear and both of my butt cheeks were out for the world to see haha. I looked back and everyone was looking at me and smiling/laughing. I was dying inside and felt bad for everyone that had to see my bare butt haha, especially at church haha. It was a moment I will never forget and honestly wish I could forget. Now isn’t that the worst?! Please tell me it’s not just me with an embarrassing moment like this?! I would love to hear yours?
Happy Thursday! Thanks so much for stopping by! XO,