Since Mother’s Day is coming this Sunday I thought I would share some gifts that all Mother’s would love! It’s not always about how much money you spend but how much thought spent on the gift. Those gifts are ones you never forget! Let’s be honest, as a mother myself, just having that a day to relax and not having to worry about anything is the one of the best gifts of all! These are some of my favorite and most memorable gifts I have got in the past or I have done for my mom that she loved. Any of these ideas will make any Mother/Wife thrilled! I hope my husband reads this and takes notes ;).
1. Shop, prepare, and make a home cooked meal. Taking a break from the kitchen for a day and not having to shop or come up with a meal, is one of the best things you can do for your Mother! Here are some great and easy recipes, here and here (think anything that is a carb or chocolate and your good to go haha).
2. Clean her car. Inside and out, and detailed! Nothing worse then cleaning your own car! Having someone else doing it is a major treat.
3. Customize a initial bracelet with your families initials. I got this sent to me from Brin and Bell and I LOVE it! It’s a gift that I will always cherish! All mothers love these!!
4. Pedi and/or mani. You can always buy her a gift certificate for a pedi and mani at the spa or salon. But even better is to do a at-home pedi and mani for her. These are the best! And so relaxing! She will never forget it! Here are some good tips and tricks if you have no clue what you are doing!
5. Make her take a nap and just relax!! Or maybe do something around the house (laundry, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, etc.)
6. A framed photo of your favorite shared moments. Go through your digital and physical photo archive, and find a photo from a favorite moment you shared together. Perhaps you have a photo from a childhood vacation, or maybe it’s something simple like a picture of you and your mother you love.
7. Customize a phone case with all her favorite photos. I recently got one and I am obsessed! I can look at my phone case and remember all the fun memories and all my favorite pics of my little family! All mother’s would die over this. And the best part they are under $50. More about it here.
8. Spend a quality day with your mom. Take her to lunch, dinner, or movie. Or just hang out with her without being on your phone. Full attention on her! Any mother would love this these days haha! If you don’t live close by your mom like me a long phone call or FaceTime with the kids all just as good!
9. You can’t go wrong with getting her a nice handbag. Every women loves a nice bag they can keep for a long time. Here are some great picks!
10. Customize a necklace with her name or a a family members name on it! This is another piece of jewelry I love and every mom would love to have. Check them out here.
Happy Wednesday friends!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Love you all!! XO,