Sponsored by Zappos
While Rowen’s at school, it’s just me and my girl hanging out! I love mother-daughter time and doing fun girl things! This look is the perfect “momiform” and Lettie and I love to match (as you can tell). These Superga sneakers from Zappos are SO cute. We have worn them non stop since we got them. They are SO comfy! The best part about Zappos is their fast, free shipping that is perfect for a busy mom like me. I also love that they have a 365 -day return policy and the best customer service!
Since I’m a huge fan of the “momiform” these days, here are 5 things you need to create the perfect stylish and comfy “momiform”:
- The number one thing is stylish, effortless sneakers. And yes Superga is seriously all that and more. I am so impressed with these effortless, chic sneakers that look great with anything.
- Comfy, oversized tee and/or sweater. You can’t move or chase after your kids in a tight tee so go for the oversized, easy to move top.
- Distressed denim that is soft and comfy! Denim that you can move in is a must! Stylish yet comfy is my go to. like the ones I’m wearing.
- Backpack. If you don’t have one, you need one! They are so stylish these days and every mother should be hands free running around with their kids.
- Watch. I love to wear jewelry but it’s hard with kids, so a stylish watch is always a great choice.
Happy Thursday! XO,