White Boyfriend Top
White skinny jeans || love these ones too
Duo leather tassel flats c/o (so comfy! love them)
Mint bucket bag || cheaper one here
Bracelets (here & here) c/o
Photos by: Nathalie Bize
Basically wearing white (especially white jeans) can be a little bit tricky!! Wearing all white or just a white piece of clothing can be so flattering on someone, but can also be the most un flattering if it’s not worn right! Wearing white, and all white has been a huge trend for awhile now and is still going to be very trendy for this spring/summer. So this is a perfect time to start adding white pieces to your wardrobe. Here are 5 simple steps to help you find that perfect white jean and rock the all white trend.
1. Find a high or mid rise jean that will help you feel more secure, and will keep everything in.
2. Purchase high quality jeans. Always spend more on white jeans to get a high quality material. It makes your look slimmer. You want to stay away from anything cheap. Most of the time cheaper jeans have material that is see-through and its not good. All it does is enhance your problem areas. I had to learn the hard way haha!!
3. Never wear white skin-tight jeans and a white skin-tight top at the same time. If you are wearing white skinny jeans wear a normal to looser top or jacket (like pic above). Never wear all white that is skin-tight head to toe. That again just enhances your problem areas.
4. When looking for white jeans, try to get them to fit as perfectly as you can (be really picky). If you have a hard time finding the perfect fit then always size up instead of down. It’s better to have them fit a little bigger then so tight you can barely move. Because white jeans are not very forgiving like black jeans are.
5. Layers are a must. Adding a jacket or tying something around your waist can make you feel more confident in rocking your white jeans or all white look. Plus it adds texture and gives it a fun vibe. Also a pop of color (like a bag or shoes) is one of my favorite ways to wear white and all white, I like how it breaks it up a bit.
– Oh and if you are a mother, make sure to pack a clorox pen wherever you go haha!
I hope that gave you some good tips on rocking one of my favorite trends!! What are some of your favorite ways to wear white?!
Here are some more white pieces that would be perfect to add to your wardrobe (I am currently wanting them all).
Distressed White Denim ( want these)
White Gancho Pants
Distressed Topshop Denim
Mini White Crossover Bag
Ankle Skinny Jeans
Leather Backpack (just got! only $40)
Cochet Summer Dress