Hello everyone! Let’s get down to business and talk shoes! Every girl loves shoes, and there are some seriously cute spring shoe options out right now at Nordstrom. I have been loving these espadrille wedges from Nordstrom because they pair so well with many different outfits. This is an easy, fun spring look that anyone could wear. The light pink blouse with ruffles is chic and very comfortable to wear as well. Also I can’t get over this carseat from Maxi Cosi and Stroller from Quinny!
If anyone is on the market for some new spring shoes, I put together a list for you of 6 shoes that I love and are trending for spring right now.
- Wrap around ankle ties are super in and add a fun bohemian flare to your outfit. I love these black Sam Edelman ones!
- Sneakers in a blush, rose, peach, or metallic finish. We all love to wear sneakers, and in these color tones you’ll be ready for spring!
- Wedge espadrilles! You can never go wrong with a pair of these.
- Block heel sandals with stud details. Super edgy and fun detailing that will pump up any outfit.
- The backless loafer. Perfect for work and comfortable enough to wear from 9-5!
- Flat sandals with fun embellishments like pom poms or tassels.
Thanks for stopping by to read! Check out Nordstrom for all these amazing shoe options!