Jacket: F21 || Top: Shein c/o (so soft, love it) || Jeans: Joes Jeans || Heels: Sold out (similar & similar) || Bag: Jcrew (sold out, similar) || Choker: Amazon || Necklaces: Bip & Bop c/o || Watch: Daniel Wellington || Rings: Bauble Bar || Sunnies: Prada
Lettie’s Look: Dress: Target (in store, cant find online) || Sandals: Target
The 90’s trend is so hot right now wether you like it or not! I know what some of you are thinking! You just can’t go there, because it brings back to many horrible memories from your middle school/high school years. If it makes you feel any better when I first saw this trend coming, I had some flash backs of my middle school days (haha), and they weren’t my best days as far as fashion goes! I honestly thought this trend would never coma back again. But I also didnt think that the 70’s and 80’s trend would come back ether, who’s with me?! One thing I regret is getting rid of all my clothes I had in my middle school days! Especially my CK one shirt (like this one), that was my favorite! I want to buy a new one! I love this one.
Here are 5 90’s trends you all need to give a try, if you haven’t already! Even if it’s hard to accept at first, once you decide to join the 90’s ban wagon you will be hooked, promise.
- Mom Jeans. Yes I said mom Jeans! The first time you put them on you feel a little weird but then you soon fall in love with them. I just bought these and these ones and I am loving them + they’re super comfy!
- Chokers! I honestly have missed chokers, so I am happy about this trend coming back. You can get them for super cheap at a lot of stores! I am really loving these and these ones.
- Mules (like what I’m wearing in the picture). These were big last summer and not going anywhere this summer! They’re so comfy and look so cute dressed with some mom jeans and/or high wasted jeans. These fab mules are my next purchase.
- The Denim Jacket or Denim on Denim. This trend has been going strong for while now, so if you haven’t tried it you need too! It’s my favorite trend right now. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
- The Bandana trend. I am sure you have seen this trend. You can wear a bandana many ways and look super stylish. My favorite way is around the neck (like this pic I posted), around your bag, or around your hair like a headband.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these. Whats some of your favorite trends these days?!
Happy Wednesday! Thanks so much for reading! XO,