Happy Friday! This is the perfect weekend look and you can never go wrong white + black. This cute jacket is perfect for the fall and looks so cute may different ways. More cute jackets here. I also can’t get over these chic black heels from Payless…yes Payless!!! I am so impressed by all their cute shoes. I can’t believe these heels are only $29 bucks?! I have got so many complements on them where ever I go! They also look fab with a fun dress or skirt. Payless has so many great shoes for the fall, even or the whole family! Make sure to check them out!
I know this is kind of random but I get the same question asked over and over again. So I thought why not answer them on here! Here is the 5 most questions I get asked all the time.
- How do you do/curl your hair?: So I do it many ways, but I always air dry it this way (it works wonders). Sometimes I curl my hair this way but lately I have been using the NuMe wand in the 25 inch. I do 2 inch sections and I leave out an inch of my ends for a more beachy, soft curl. I know I have said this many times but I promise I have two new hair tutorials coming soon.
- What hair products do you use?: I have a few different favorites but recently I have been using the Pureology shampoo and conditioner (the purple kind). I use “It’s a 10” leave in conditioner, and a shine serum. Love this and this one.
- What does your Husband do for work?: He is the manager in the bay area for medical sales. He works for Boston Scientific. And yes he works a lot haha. But I feel like everyone in the Bay Area does.
- How old + tall are you, and what size do you wear?: I am 32 turning 33 in January (so sad). I am 5″4′. And I normally wear a size 0-2 and XS or S. So many people are shocked when they see me in person because they always think I am taller then what I am haha. It’s funny to see their reaction!
- How do you juggle being a Mother & blogger?: I am not going to lie it can be hard sometimes. There is a lot work that comes with a blog and being a mother and making sure your full attention is always with your kids. Honestly if it wasn’t for my amazing, supportive Husband always helping me out, there is no I could do it all! So grateful for him.
Let me know if you have any more questions and some fun exciting things are coming I can’t wait to share! Thanks so much for reading! XO,
Thank you Payless Shoes for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Photos by: Nathalie Bize