This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveExtraGetExtra #Target #CollectiveBias
Hello everyone! Believe or not I have had many people ask me what my favorite diaper bags essential are! So I thought today would be a perfect day to share them. I would say 90% of the time these exact items are always in diaper bag with out fail. A lot of them are life savers in many ways. That’s why I don’t leave home without them!
My favorite diaper bag of all time is the Fawn Design diaper bag/backpack! It’s worth every penny!
- Extra 35 pack (it’s new, and you can find it in the aisles at Target, get 10% off through the month of February here)- I am a gum lover and I especially love Extra gum! I always have it in my diaper bag and/or handbag. The new Extra durable 35 pack has been a game changer. Because now it holds even more gum and fits in my diaper bag perfectly.
- Honest Sunscreen– My favorite sunscreen. I love how it’s all natural and paraben free.
- Annie’s Organic Fruit Bites– I always have these on hand, because it seems like my kids without fail are wanting a snack when were out and about. I love how they’re dye free and all natural.
- Hand Sanitizer– The little pocket size from Target fits great in my diaper bag and we use this all day long!
- Z Protein Bar– Every time we leave the house someone always gets hungry and these bars always do the trick + they’re healthy and keep them full.
- Zone Bar (mint chocolate is my fave)- Many times I forget to eat lunch or just need a snack and these bars I can’t leave home without. They give me energy and taste really good for a perfect snack on the go.
- Sunnies– I always have to have a good pair of sunnies.
- Target diapers– I have tried every diaper out there and these are my favorite. Honestly they really are the best!
I am also loving how the new Extra 35 pack fits into my handbag + I can’t stop wearing this causal, everyday, mom look! It’s been on repeat non stop!
Sweater: Romwe c/o || Undershirt: Shein c/o rel=”nofollow” || Pants: H&M || Sneakers: Nordstrom (almost sold out, can get them here too) || Handbag: Deux lux c/o || Watch: Daniel Wellington c/o || Rings: Baublebar
Happy Tuesday! Thanks so much for reading!