My Look: Black Maternity Dress c/o | Black Buckle Heels
Casey’s Look: White Button Up | Grey Slacks | Black Tie | Shoes
Rowen’s Look: Grey Suit | Maroon Button up/Bowtie | Black Dress Shoes
Lettie’s Look: Flower Dress | Grey Flats | Hair Bow
Yes it’s true, baby #3 is on it’s way! Ready or not, baby is coming in April. Casey and I will be outnumbered and we are both excited and nervous about it. I am 18 weeks today and I can’t believe I’m almost half way! It’s crazy to think we will have a new baby in the next few months! My kids talk about the baby in my belly everyday and they can’t wait till it comes. We could find out now what it is but decided to find out in a couple of weeks at my 20 week app. Here are a few things about my pregnancy so far.
- I have been really sick (but I was with my other two also). The last two weeks have been better but still sick at night.
- I am tired all the time. It’s been a little better the last 2 weeks but before that I spent a lot of time on the couch feeling sick, and wishing I could sleep all day.
- I don’t care for sweets or sugar. Which is weird because when I’m not pregnant, I would take sweets over anything.
- I crave pizza, salad, and carbs.
- I can eat a little bit of chicken and meat but can’t look at, and especially cannot touch raw poultry or beef. Luckily my husband is good at grilling.
- I get heartburn like crazy.
I would have to say so this pregnancy has been a little bit harder than the other two because I am juggling two kids and trying to have the energy to keep up with them! But I have to say the last week or two have been much better and I can at least handle life, haha. We really are so excited to add to our little family and feel blessed to have another one join our house soon. In two weeks we will know if we are adding another boy or another girl. Stay tuned.
Happy Sunday! Thanks for stopping by! xx