This plaid trench coat from Chicwish has become a new favorite. It’s so classy and I love the colors. It’s perfect paired with a beanie and a crossbody bag! This look will be on repeat all winter long! Make sure to check out Chicwish for some great winter wear!
2016 was a great year. SO much happen this year. So many great things and also a few stressful things. But all together is was a great year. Here are some highlights from this year.
- Found out we were expecting baby number 3.
- Moved to a new house. SO much more space then we use to have.
- Achieved some big goals for my blog, etc.
- Started sleeping through the night haha. Lettie finally decided that sleep was a good idea and not keep mom up all night anymore.
- Rowen started Kindergarten and loves it.
- I survived my first trimester of pregnancy. Being sick all day is not my thing.
- Went back to NYFW in Feb and Sept,
- Traveled to some fun places.
- Started my own line. Check out my bags here.
- Found out we were having another sweet baby girl.
My not so great parts of 2016-
- My sweet grandma passed away. I use to live with her for a few years so it was hard and still is.
- I was so sick from August to November being pregnant. That was hard, but SO happy I am doing better.
- Not seeing our family more then two to three times a year, we wish we lived closer :/
2016 you were so good to us! Excited to see what 2017 brings! How was 2016 for you? xx.