19 days till Christmas!! What?! I can’t believe it’s almost here! This has been such a fun year so far for us. Our kids have been so into Christmas this year, and it’s been so fun to watch so far! A few things my kids have been loving so far this season.
1. Elf on the shelf. Griff is our elves name. My kids look forward to the weird, random things and places he will be doing each day.
2. Advent chocolate calendar. My brother and sister inlaw gave them these. and they look forward to them every morning. You just open the little card to find a yummy chocolate surprise. If you haven’t got your kids one of these yet, you need too. They will love them.
3. Watching Christmas movies. We have already watched Home Alone, Elf, and Mickey Christmas at least 10 times. They still want to watch them which is a good sign, haha.
4. Baking Christmas goodies. We have already made Candy Cane Cookies, but my kids and I have a long list of all the treats we want to make in the next couple of weeks. What are some of your favorite Christmas treats?
5. The best and most rewarding thing we have done so far is called Light my World. This is something our church starting doing last year and it’s SO cool. It’s a way to we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ by serving others this Christmas season. It’s 25 days of helping and serving others in small and simple ways. Check it out here. Anyone can do it! My kids have loved joining in on this with me and Casey!
What are some Christmas things you all love to do? Another thing we always love to do is get matching Christmas pj’s, and sweaters! I love a good holiday cute/ugly sweater. Nordstrom has the BEST selection right now for the whole fam! SO many cute options to rock the parties and funs things going on for Christmas! Make sure to check out Nordstrom for all your holiday gifts! Here are some more sweaters I love.
Happy shopping! Thanks for stopping by! xx,