Hello friends! I wanted to switch things up a bit and show you a dressier look in this Chicwish midi skirt. I love the color and the belt adds the perfect detail. Midi skirts have been a big trend over the last few years and I love them! The longer hemline is always flattering and looks so feminine and chic. This is a great skirt to add to your wardrobe and it is currently on sale! Yay! Get it before it’s gone! It’s almost sold out!
When I found out my little family would be moving to California a few years ago I was really excited! Change is always hard at first, and I was nervous in the beginning but absolutely love it now! Here are five random things I didn’t know about Northern California until I lived here:
- I am sure you have heard this a million times, but it is SO true… everything is so darn expensive here! We are living in a tiny apartment and paying double what we paid for our mortgage on a brand new home we had in Utah. I guess the trade off is the weather is perfect and there is so much to see here. It’s like we’re always on vacation.
- The area I live in doesn’t have hardly any fast food joints! Part of me doesn’t mind because I’m not a big fan of fast food. But when it comes to needing something fast and easy just forget it. It’s not around here!
- I always would hear California has the worst drivers, but after living here I feel like that isn’t true. I would have to say that Utah and Phoenix drivers are way worse than California drivers!
- Super random fact, but I have never seen a super Walmart here! They have a few regular Walmart’s here and there, but not many. I’m not used to that coming from Utah where they are on every corner! haha! That’s how Target is here, and I’m not complaining.
- Beaches in NorCal are cold! Oddly enough they’re colder in the summer than they are in the fall and spring.
Thank you for stopping by to read along! XO,