We went to the pumpkin patch last week and my kids were in heaven! Rowen the whole time had to push the wagon around with Lettie and the pumpkins in it! she thought it was hilarious and SO much fun! This pumpkin patch we went to was a really cool one. There was a big pit full of corn kernels and we played in it for hours! Just seeing those two with smiles from ear to ear made my heart so happy! Fall is just the best!! Every year I have a list of things I have to do in the fall season. Here is my top 8!
1. Go to a Pumpkin patch and corn maze.
2. Make anything pumpkin desserts. Just made this one the other day and my husband loved them, they were so good!
3. Play in the leaves + it makes the cutest pictures!
4. Make ghost suckers! My kids love to do this and give them to their friends!
5. Toast pumpkin seeds. Love this recipe.
6. Go apple picking and make a yummy apple dessert. Apple crisp is one of our favorites.
7. Find a fun fall candle to make your house smell amazing. I just got some good ones at Bath and Body works.
8. Make dinner in a pumpkin. I want to try this recipe.
What are some of your favorite things to do in the Fall?!