The count down for Rowen to get out of school for the summer is on! He doesn’t get out till June 9th which seems a little late to me. Ether way we are excited and ready to kick off summer 2017. Every summer we are so busy and have a lot of things planned so it always flies by so quick, too quick. This summer seems like it’s going to be the same, it’s already filling up with summer fun. Here are some fun things on our agenda so far this summer.
- Some of our family is coming to visit us the first and second week of June. Exploring this awesome city we live in is a must. The Golden Gate Bridge is always top on the list.
- Giants and A’s baseball games.
- Giant water balloon parties with friends. We already have one planned for the last day of school!
- BBQ’s at the park.
- Swimming Lessons.
- Going to Utah to visit our family for a few weeks. We always look forward to this. The summers in Utah are my favorite.
- Take a hike once a week. This is something I want to do but we will see if it happens.
- Shaved ice!!!!!!!!!!!
- A beach vacation. We are trying to decided where to go. We are thinking the Caribbean or maybe back to Cancun?! Any suggestions!?
- Go back and visit Carmel! It’s less then two hours from our house and so pretty down there. So we want to take a weekend this summer and go back for a few days.
- Visit Yosemite. This place is also only a few hours from our house so we really want to go see this beautiful place. I am hoping it works out this summer.
- My sisters are coming back to visit us in July. We love when they come. It’s always non stop fun.
- Tons of park days.
- Beach days. They only problem is Nor Cal beaches are normally colder in the summertime. Hopefully we can get a couple of warm days this summer because the beaches are so pretty here.
Now to the outfits! When it comes to kids outfits for the summer my favorite place to go is Nordstrom. You will die at all the adorable kids stuff they have right now. I wish Lettie’s dress came in my size because it’s SO cute and it’s only $29. I also love her sandals. Rowen loves anything Nike (just like his dad). Nordstrom always has a great Nike selection for boys and the prices are hard to beat! He picked out this Nike tee that he is wearing, and now wants to wear it every day, haha. Rowen’s Nike slide sandals are the perfect summer sandal for any boy, and they are only $26. Make sure to check out Nordstrom for all your kids summer attire.
I have found so many cute things from Nordstrom kids that I had to share some of my favorites. The best part is they are all under $40!