Happy Friday friends! Oh how I love the weekends! Today I have teamed up with Old Navy and one of my blogger bestie’s Shannon from GBO Fashion. I just love this girl, she is just as beautiful inside as she is out. It’s so fun that we live close by each other so we can get together for some fun play dates with our babes. Our typical summer play dates consists of the park, shopping and ice cream (of course)!
When it comes to play dates with my kids I’m all about what is comfy and easy to run around in. But of course I want to feel some what stylish. Same for my kids- casual and easy to move around in. Old Navy is the place to go. They’re my go-to place for my kids because they have such great durable clothes that are also stylish. I’m dying over their cute summer attire and all the great prices.
My play date attire I like to call my momiform. This look above is my go-to on most days running around with the kiddos. Here are a few tips on what I like to add to mine and my kids summer wardrobe that are perfect for everyday wear or a play date for the summer time.
– Anything with a fun print. Like the tops Rowen and I’m wearing, or Lettie’s adorable palm print pants ( I wish these were in my size). These add a fun summery vibe + look great worn so many different ways.
– Cropped denim. These are super stylish, comfy, and look fab with pretty much any type of shoe. I like to pair them with some sneaker and/or some fun sandals in the warm summer months. If you haven’t tried the flared cropped denim yet you need too. It’s one of my favorite trends right now.
– Tan sandals. I love a good tan colored sandal. I especially love these tan espadrilles that I’m wearing because they are super comfy and look great with pretty much everything. I had to get Lettie some tan sandals also.
– Tank Tops. I stock up on these for the kids in every color and cute print I can find. I always get them at Old Navy because you can’t beat the quality and price.
– Dresses. If I’m not wearing this attire (seen above), then you will more then likely find me in a comfy midi or maxi dress. Like the one my friend Shannon is rocking. Old Navy has some great selections right now and I just recently got this one from there. For Shannon’s cute outfit details check it out here.
Here are a few tips on the clothes we are wearing. Size down. Everything runs a little bit big so I sized down in all the items I’m wearing and the kids, so did Shannon. I bought petite in my jeans because I wanted them to be a little shorter then to long. I’m 5″4′ so they fit perfect.
What is your go-to attire in the summer?! Thanks for reading! XO,