One of my favorite parts of Christmas is filling my husband’s stocking. We surprise each other every year by filling each other’s stocking and we don’t let the other see it until Christmas morning. I will drop some subtle hints of items I have been eyeing but he always surprises me with some great stuff … and funny stuff. He likes to tease me by putting random things in there, like ramen noodles (yuck!) and things that will make me laugh. But he also puts in things I actually want.
I decided to put together a list of some of my favorite stocking stuffers! Any girl would love these, I promise! Here is a list so you can drop some subtle hints and avoid ramen noodles in your stocking!
- Bauble Bar Earrings: I love everything from Bauble Bar. These earrings are so cute and they are great for any party or girls/date night.
- Peachbox bracelets: I love these gold bangles. They are simple so they look awesome with pretty much anything. I wear them during the day (casual attire) and also date night (dressed up). And they are great prices.
- Daniel Wellington Watch: I wear this watch non stop. It’s a classic so you can wear it with everything.
- PMD: This has done wonders for my skin! I love how it makes it so silky smooth and gives it a glow! I recomended it to everyone! Get 15% off using code LATISHA at checkout.
- Danity Layers Jewelry: I love this necklace. I wear it all day long also! Check out all there other cute stuff.
- Hair Burst: I recently got these vitamins. I started taking them about a month ago and I noticed my hair growing like crazy and it also seems a lot thicker. They have tons of great reviews here.
- Maskcara IIID Foundation: I LOVE this stuff. Its my all time favorite makeup! If you don’t have it you need it! It goes on silky smooth and gives you a instant, natural glow.
- Sole Serum: This stuff is crazy, because it works so well. When you have achy feet from all the heels you wear, put this on and any ache or soreness is gone.
- Laura Gellar eyeshadow: This eyeshadow palette is so perfect. The colors are great on everyone and they go on so smooth so your eyeshadow looks flawless. Definitely a must have.
- Mr Blanc whitening strips: I have tried so many teeth whitening strips and they are by far my favorite. I love them because they are more gentle on the teeth and they don’t make your teeth sensitive after you use them. They use all natural ingredients and still work wonders on making your teeth white!
Give them a try and let me know what you think!! We are in Florida with my family for a week. We are taking the kids to Disney world for the first time! They are loving it so far!! Check out my Instagram for our fun adventure!
Happy Friday! XO,