I don’t know what I would do with out these summer essentials. I use them at least 80% of the time. My summer would not be the same without them 🙂 Here is why I love them so much.
1. Aveeno Sunscreen: This is my all time favorite. Because its light-weight and not only is it good for your whole body but it’s perfect for the face too. It wont clog your pores and doesn’t give you that greasy feeling like most sunscreens do.
2. Nars Blush (called orgasm): Aside from the crazy name this stuff is my favorite blush and it has been for years! It is the perfect shade of pink and looks good on almost any skin color! You can’t go wrong with pink cheeks for the summer months.
4. NYX Pore Filler: This stuff is awesome. It reduces your pore size and smooths your skin at the same time, and its oil-free. I wear it under my tinted moisturizer. And for the days I don’t want to get ready but want to look somewhat presentable I just put this on without anything else and out the door. It makes your skin look so much better!
5. Hats ( some of my favorites here and here): Oh how I love hats! I really could wear them everyday in the summer. Whether its a floppy hat, fedora or a baseball hat you cant go wrong! They make a outfit look more stylish and you don’t really have to do your hair (that’s my favorite part). Who loves to get ready in the summer?! Not me! 🙂
6. Essie (summer collection 2013): Brights fun polish is a must have! I adore all of these colors. I actually have the light purple on right now and I am loving it. My next pick is the lime green one!
7. Laura Mericer Tinted Moisturizer: I have been using this for years and I cant find anything better! Especially in the summer. It’s light feeling and evens out your skin tone. It feels like you aren’t wearing any makeup but makes you skin have a natural glow. And it has a spf 20. If your looking for something with little more coverage then I love this one here. This one is a light coverage! The color I use is called sand. The best thing to do is go to Sephora and have them match your color and ask for sample (there samples last for few days) so then you can see if you like it or not!
8. Headbands (DIY here or cute one’s here): I think I have a slight obsession with headbands this summer haha. As you can tell from me wearing them in a lot of my post. They are just so summery and they add so much to a outfit. Put a headband on and it looks so much cuter. And its another way of not spending a lot if time on your hair. Cause who cares in the summer!
Hope you liked my favorite summer picks! Whats’ your’s? I love to hear about fun new products! Hope you all have Happy Monday! Can’t believe the weekend is already over! Thanks so much for reading! xo