Today’s tip Tuesday is all about my favorite makeup products that are major game changers! I have tried so many different types of makeup and these are SO awesome I promise you will love them all!
- Maskcara HAC– This is a life changer + last forever. I love how natural and radiant it looks on my skin. More about it here.
- Sephora Eyelash Curler– I have tried so many lash curlers and this one is by far my fav. It curls those lashes like no other.
- It Cosmetics, Brow Powder Pencil– I love this one so much. Even more then the Anastasia one. It goes on smooth and it is the perfect shade of brown that looks great on any brow color.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance– This keeps your eyeshadow looking fab all day long. It works like charm. I can’t apply eyeshadow with out it.
- Hourglass Veil– This is a game changer when t comes to face primers. It helps the makeup look flawless and my pores look smaller. Worth the splurge (I promise).
- It Cosmetics CC Cream (I wear shade Tan)- I LOVE this so much. I can’t get over how perfect it makes my skin look with out it feeling like I am wearing tons of makeup.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner (in black)- This eyeliner last all day long, and goes on super black so it gives your lashes a bold look.
- Too Faced long wear lipstick (in candy pink)- I love this lip color. It’s perfect for the spring and summer. This lipstick really does stay all day long. Definitely a must have.
- It Cosmetics Mascara– This mascara it a wonder worker and makes your lashes look super long and thick.
- Laura Geller Eyeshadow Palette (in shades of nude)- This whole palette is amazing. Every color is so pretty and looks great with every skin color. And they stay on all day, which is my favorite part.
In this picture I am wearing every single one of those makeup products I just told you about! This makeup look I do all the time, especially in the spring/summer months. I love browns and golds on the eyes and a soft pink lip. Whats your favorite makeup products?
Happy Tuesday! Thanks so much for reading! XO