Hey everyone! Excited to FINALLY have this post up for you! Having 3 kids I know a thing or two about the best baby products and what are must haves. Baby products have changed a lot and have got much better since I had Rowen. I can’t believe all the great stuff they have out these days for babies. I am wondering what I did without some of these products when I had my other two. I have put together my top 10 favorite baby products that I could not live without these days! Here they are.
1. Maxi-Cosi Car Seat– This car seat is not only beautiful to look at but it’s light as a feather when carrying it around. I love the colors and the leather detail. I get so many compliments on this car seat. It’s worth every penny!
2. Quinny Stroller– If you are looking for a single stroller, this is a perfect one! It goes with the Maxi Cosi Car seat, and rides like a dream. I love the colors and it’s so east to open and close, which is my favorite part. This is the Rachel Zoe special edition stroller so get it before it’s gone! If you are looking for a double stroller I recently got the Uppa Baby and love that also.
3. Baby Brezza Sterilizer Dryer– I love this. I breast feed Londyn so I don’t use bottles a ton, but when I do this is awesome to have. It cleans and dries bottles in 8 minutes, and gets them 99.9% clean. It works like a charm. You can’t get bottles any cleaner.
4. Baby Brezza Bottles– This bottle is amazing. It promotes healthy oral development and also limits nipple confusion. The best part is it’s easy to clean! If your looking for a great bottle, this is a good one.
5. Dock A Tot– I LOVE this, and it’s a for sure must have. It’s perfect for baby to sleep so you can rest a sure. I love it especially for co sleeping. I wish they would of had this with my other two when they were born.
7. Freshly Picked Moccs– I always have a hard time finding shoes to fit my babies little feet. These are my favorite. I also love that they stay on their little feet. These crib Moccs are the cutest, perfect for newborns.
8. Swaddle Me Blankets– Londyn loves these and always gets a better sleep when she wears them to nap or to bed. It recreates the comfort of mother’s womb so they feel all swaddled and comfy!
9. Tubby Todd All Natural Products– My favorite part of these products are they all natural and made with the best ingredients. I love the smell of all these products!
10. 4 Moms MamaRoo– This is one of my all-time favorite baby items I have. Londyn loves this swing and uses it everyday. She loves to take naps in it or just hang out. It’s a life saver for sure. I prefer it over my swing I had with Lettie. Worth every penny!!
I thought these pictures were too cute not to share! I love that they have each other! I hope they are always close like I am to my sisters! Happy Wednesday, and let me know if you have anymore questions on my favorite baby products, or if you have a favorite baby product I need to know about! I love to hear about new ones! xx,
Photos By: Nathalie Bize