I have received a lot of questions about my favorite toddler products I love, so I thought I would share and tell you exactly why I love each and every one of them. These products are must haves in my book and make my life so much more easier when having a toddler! Here are my top 6 favs!
1. Maxi Cosi Car Seat– I have owned several different car seats and this one by far is the best. Here is why:
– I LOVE how easy it is to get in and out of the car. It’s a breeze to take out.
– I love the head rest and the color is amazing too. You would think it would get dirty easily but it doesn’t because of the high quality material. It’s so easy to wipe up spills and stains. I have this car seat for Londyn and love it also. You can’t go wrong on anything from Maxi Cosi.
2. Hot Tot Styling Products for kids. I got these sent to me a few months ago and I wanted to give them a try to see how I liked them. I ended up loving them! You know the hairstylist in me is super picky when it comes to hair stuff (even when it comes to my kids). They are made with great ingredients and make my kid’s hair super soft and silky! I really love the leave in conditioner for Lettie’s hair. She gets knots easily in her hair and this stuff combs them out so fast. I love it! All of their products are so great. Make sure to check them out.
4. Luna Sleep Aid– My toddler does not want to sleep at night! I remember Rowen being the same way around her age. Some nights she takes hours to settle down and fall asleep and I have no clue why. I don’t use this all the time but once it awhile when she can’t settle down for bed time I do. It’s all natural and safe and works like a charm. I give this to her and she is out 10 minutes later. She seems to sleep better and has a more peaceful sleep. I really love it when we travel because she is off her schedule and this helps get her back in a routine. I love this stuff.
5. Osmo– Well if you haven’t heard of this you need to listen up ;). We have a few games from Osmo and my kids love them and play with them for hours. I love it just as much too! This is the only time I feel like the iPad is beneficial. These games teach them many things and are interactive. Every time they have friends over they love to play. I haven’t met a kid that doesn’t love them. It’s a must have- especially if you want a little break.
6. Uppababy Double Stroller– I love everything about this stroller. I own the city select double stroller and as much as I love that one I love this one even more. Not only is it sleek and classic looking but it’s easy to fold and up and down. It’s easy to to store and has so many cool features. It comes with a bassinet so when Londyn was just born I could have her in that and she would just nap away. It also goes to a single stroller which I love as well. This stroller is a life saver and so great for both the kids to take out and about. I really love it and would recommend it to any mama- even if you have one kid, this is a great stroller to grow into.
You mama’s out there I would love to hear about your favs? Also make sure to check out my favorite baby products post here. Happy Monday friends! xx,