My Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Sheinside
Jeans: Zara (sold out! Similar & Similar)
Heels: Zara (sold out! Similar)
Bag: Tory Burch
Necklaces: c/o Bip & Bop & c/o Brin & Bell (love these)
Sunglasses: Target (Similar)
Photos by: Nathalie Bize
Valentine’s, how I love you! First off I can’t get over these sweet pictures my photographer Nathalie captured! It melts my heart! I will forever cherish these! This is such a great month celebrating love! With of course your significant other but also all the other people you love! I have decided it can be a fun kid holiday too. Here are 5 things we like to do to every year to celebrate it with our kids.
1. Make sugar cookies ( its a must), I am a freak about them being super soft so here is a good recipe.
2. Make a fun festive Valentines breakfast. I did this one last year but thinking of doing this one this year.
3. Heart attack the house. It means to make colored paper hearts and have them all over the walls and ceiling ( Rowen loved this). So they wake up to a fun surprise!
4. Make chocolate covered strawberries, now this is my favorite part ;).
5. Make fun little valentines cards and take them out to the kid’s friends! Also they love to make dad one. So when he comes home he is surprised!
My goal this year is to make every holiday fun and memorable for my husband and kids! That’s the way I like to share my love with them! What are some fun Valentine things you like to do? XO,