These are my top 10 beauty picks for the winter! I love every single one of them! Here is a breakdown of why I love them and some tips I have come up with throughout the years!
- Moroccan Oil: This stuff is a wonder worker! I have tried many of them but this one is not light but not heavy that it weights your hair down. Its a perfect consistency! Tip: I like using this when dry before I curl my hair, but my favorite is to comb it through my hair when its wet before I air or blow dry.
- Keratase Masque: This is the best deep conditioner/masque I have ever used. Its a little pricey but worth every penny! It makes you hair so soft and smooth and gives it a shine. Tip: I like only doing deep conditions only 2-3 times a month. Over doing it can cause more harm then good.
- Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner: I have used so many different kind and of shampoo and conditioner but always go back to this one, especially in the winter. It gives it so much moisture and keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy! Tip: Try to go a few days before washing your hair. Over washing can make it even dryer! I only wash my hair once to twice a week in the winter.
- Sugar Lip Treatment: You will fall in love with this stuff! Its the best I have tried for your lips! You feel a difference right when you put it on.What I like best is it doesn’t go on tacky like a lot of the others. Tip: Wear it at night before you go to bed. You wake up to the soft plump lips!
- Philosophy Eye Hope: I don’t know what I would do with out this eye cream! It’s lightweight so you can barely feel it but can see the results in a matter of days.It gives you a instant glow and helps with any bags or dark circles around the eye. Tip: A little goes a long way. Its has a high concentrate so you don’t need a lot!
- Burt’s Bee Deep Pore Scrub: Love this scrub! It helps with that dull dry skin look that comes with the winter! Tip: I personal like only using this 1-2 times a week just to keep my skin smooth and keep the dead skin off. If I use it more then that seems to make it dryer.
- Jergen’s Natural Glow: This saves me in the winter to keep a little bit of color on my skin.I love how the color looks natural and a great moisturizer at the same time. Tip: There are 3 different shades, make sure you find the right kind for your skin color or it can look fake. Also exfoliate after a few times using it so doesn’t start looking uneven.
- Smashbox BB Cream: For years I used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and nothing could convert me over until this BB cream came into my life. I started using it several months ago and I am in love. It helps with so many different things while on your skin.My favorite is it hydrates and has anti-aging benefits also! Not to mention SPF 35. Tip: I use it with my finger tips and apply it like I would a face moisturizer.
- Fake Bake Airbrush: I have been using this for years and I can’t find anything else I like better. It has a perfect color that doens’t leave your skin orangey. And the spray makes its fast and easy. Tip: I use this on my whole body once in awhile but moatly use it on my face a couple times a week. I apply it at night before I go to bed and rinse off in the morning. Make sure to spray in your garage or shower cause it can get everywhere.
- Kiehl’s Extra Facial Moisturizer: Can I tell you how much this is a lifesaver in the winter! Its great for those with combination skin like me, who want enough moisture but dont want to look like a grease ball. Tip: A little goes a long way. I only like this for my dry skin in the winter, it seems to be a little to heavy for the summer.
Hope this helps you through these dry cold months like it does for me! Thanks so much for reading!!